Better Choice, Better Health
Make the choice towards better health than before with AIA Vitality, one of the most comprehensive wellness programmes in Singapore. Through a wide spectrum of tools and benefits that target different aspects of your health, AIA Vitality supports you to make positive behavioural changes that improve your overall wellness.
As an AIA Vitality member, you will enjoy up to an additional 37.5% coverage (known as PowerUp Dollar) on top of your basic coverage amount from policy inception without paying any extra premiums. As you improve your AIA Vitality status, you will receive even more PowerUp Dollar – which means more coverage for you without any additional costs! Plus, get up to 15% discount on premiums of eligible riders as you boost your AIA Vitality status. So, the higher your AIA Vitality status, the more you can save!
Please click here for further details.
More ways to keep you protected
Get in Touch
Terms & conditions
- The coverage for death and total and permanent disability will cease at age 100 and age 70 respectively.
- Bonuses are non-guaranteed and will depend on the experience of AIA's participating fund. However, the annual bonuses once declared and credited to your policy will form part of the guaranteed benefits.
- Defer payment of premium refers to Premium Pass Option, which can only be exercised once after the 3rd policy year in the event of Involuntary Retrenchment, provided that the policy is in force and premiums have been fully paid for the first 3 years.
- Encash for payouts refers to Income Drawdown Facility, which can only be utilised once after the multiplier cut-off age of 65/75 or end of premium term (whichever is later) but before age 85.
- Flexibility to get more coverage can only be exercised once and will cease at age 55. All existing exclusions will apply to the new policy.
- PowerUp Dollar and Premium Discount may increase or decrease depending on the insured's AIA Vitality status as at 45 days before each policy anniversary. Premium discount on eligible riders is only applicable to premiums based on a standard life. It is not applicable to any extra premiums due to loading. Discount applicable from the second policy year onwards will depend on the AIA Vitality status attained. The discount is capped at 15%.
- Coverage for Special Conditions (1 claim per condition only, up to total 5 claims per policy) will cease at age 85. The payout is either an additional 20% of coverage amount or $25,000, whichever is lower.
- Refer to the respective Early Critical Protector Life (IV), Critical Protector Life (IV), Critical Protector Waiver of Premium (II) and Early Critical Protector Waiver of Premium (II) product summaries for the list of covered critical illnesses, special conditions, and other details including definitions and applicable exclusions. The Premium Waiver Riders that can be added will depend on the Critical Illness Riders in your plan.