This product meets the following Ministry of Manpower's (MOM) enhanced medical insurance requirements:
- Annual claim limit of at least S$60,000, inclusive of a first-dollar cover of S$15,000
- For portion of the bill above S$15,000, employer must co-pay up to 25% (to the hospital)
- Exclusions are in line with MOM's list of allowable exclusions
- Insurers will reimburse portion of the hospital bill to hospitals** directly upon admissibility of the medical claim
- *** Age-differentiated premiums are in 2 age bands: (1) <50 years old and (2) >50 years old
* The entry age will be from 16 – 64 years old. Renewable up to age 70.
** Refer to list of participating hospitals by downloading "List of hospitals with direct claims reimbursement" mentioned above.
*** AIA will be providing age-differentiated premiums in 2 age bands before July 2025.