We understand the feeling of having to drag your feet to the doctor's clinic and wait in a queue for hours before your turn. Sometimes you just want to have a longer rest at the comfort of your own home when you are feeling unwell. Well, now you can.
What is Telemedicine?
Introducing WhiteCoat, a Singapore-based healthcare provider that offers on-demand telemedicine services simply through a mobile app. Receive professional advice from WhiteCoat's Singapore-registered doctors via a video consultation wherever you are, comfortably. The best thing is, WhiteCoat will deliver the prescribed medicine to your preferred location within 90 minutes.
Our exclusive partnership with WhiteCoat not only brings you added convenience but also more savings!
Exclusively for AIA HealthShield Gold Max customers!
Enjoy consultation fee at a negotiated rate of S$12* per video consultation via the WhiteCoat app. Do remember to select "AIA HealthShield" profile on the WhiteCoat app to enjoy this special rate.
*Please note that the consultation fee of S$12 excludes GST, medication or delivery charges (where applicable).
Why choose WhiteCoat?
What services can WhiteCoat provide?
This telemedicine service is not a contractual benefit. WhiteCoat is an independent third-party company. AIA shall not be responsible or liable for any medical service, product and solicitation effort provided by WhiteCoat, which is not sold or marketed by AIA.
- The consultation fee of S$12, and any AIA HealthShield campaign with WhiteCoat (if any), is only applicable for video consultations with General Practitioner for AIA HealthShield Gold Max Insureds only.
- To be entitled to the benefit, customers must use their AIA HealthShield profile in the WhiteCoat App for the video consultation.
- Please note that the flat consultation fee of S$12 excludes GST, medication or delivery charges (where applicable).
- Any and all consultation fees, medication, medical tests, imaging and examination, if any, shall be fully borne by the member.
- AIA shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for any action, omission, advice or information that is given, or statements made by any service providers or other persons (including healthcare providers) arising from or in connection with this service.
- Medical information would not be disclosed by the service provider to us. However, should you require Specialist Referral Service via AIA Appointment Team, you will need to give your consent via WhiteCoat to disclose the necessary information required for this Service.
Collection and Use of Personal Data: Any and all personal data provided to us will be used to ascertain your eligibility to access the services and other information herein. The collection, use, disclosure and retention of your personal data is subject to the AIA Personal Data Policy (Singapore), to which you agree and accept.