We know how tough it can be to make critical, life changing decisions for serious medical conditions. That is why, we have enhanced our holistic healthcare proposition by partnering Teladoc Health to provide personalised medical support and guidance from diagnosis, treatment, through to recovery.
Teladoc Health personal case management
Our partnership with Teladoc Health will enable our customers to:
- Confirm their diagnosis and assess treatment options
- Identify the most appropriate medical provider for treatment
- Manage ongoing challenges of dealing with serious medical conditions with their treating doctor and get personalised support and guidance from Teladoc Health's case management team.
Why Teladoc Health personal case management?
Customers who have serious medical conditions often feel uncertain and anxious about their medical journey. Our research* has found that while 68% of our customers feel that their current health insurance provides sufficient protection for them,
*AIA's Understanding Healthcare Needs and Expectation Study, April 2018
Who is eligible?
This service is available for insured customers with the following plans:
Existing insured customers with AIA Power Critical Cover or AIA Triple Critical Cover with Power Upgrade Rider plans are also eligible for the service.
*Eligible rider plans are AIA Max VitalHealth, AIA Max VitalHealth A Value, AIA Max VitalHealth B, AIA Max VitalCare, AIA Max Essential A and AIA Max Essential A Saver.
What can Teladoc Health do for you?
How does it work?
*You may access the Teladoc Health portal by clicking this link.
By clicking this link, you will be leaving the AIA website and entering a third-party site.
Real life stories
When Ashifa found a lump in her neck, she was diagnosed with cancer and was recommended various invasive investigations and treatment. Worried and confused, she turned to Teladoc Health for advice.
Customer case stories
A selection of real and personal experiences depicting customers' medical journey with Teladoc Health by their side.
Access Personal Case Management
To access this service, please approach your AIA Financial Services Consultant/Insurance Representative or
*By clicking this link, you will be leaving the AIA website and entering a third-party site.
This Personal Case Management service is not a contractual benefit. Advance Medical Healthcare Management Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. ("Teladoc Health") is an independent third-party company. AIA Singapore Private Limited ("AIA") shall not be responsible or liable for any service, review, product, advice, recommendation, procurement and solicitation carried out or provided by Teladoc Health ("Teladoc Services"), which are not sold, produced or marketed by AIA. The availability of this Personal Case Management service shall not be construed as any approval, representation or warranty by AIA Singapore as to the fitness for purpose or quality of the Teladoc Services. All Teladoc Health related statistics and service information stated have been verified by Teladoc Health only.
1. Please click here for the full list of serious medical conditions that Teladoc Health accepts for personal case management. Eligibility for service is subject to evaluation by AIA and Teladoc Health and the services provided are subject to the terms and conditions of Teladoc Health. Please contact Teladoc Health for full details of the scope of the service.
2. AIA will only release information on the policy held by a customer to Teladoc Health once the service Enrolment Form has been signed by the said customer.
3. The Teladoc Health Personal Case Management service is a complimentary service for our insured customers with AIA Max VitalHealth A, AIA Max VitalCare, AIA Max Essential A/A Saver, AIA PowerCritical Cover, AIA Triple Critical Cover with Power Upgrade Rider, AIA Beyond Critical Care, and AIA Absolute Critical Cover plans only. Tests, treatments, procedures, devices or medication recommended by Teladoc Health may be subject to additional charges that are not covered by your plan. Please consult your AIA Financial Services Consultant for more details
4. The Teladoc Health portal is a third-party site that is not developed, managed or maintained by AIA. Accordingly, AIA will have no liability for any loss or damage that may arise as a result of any breakdown, disruption, suspension, termination or unavailability of such site or the services listed under such site.
Insurance plans are underwritten by AIA Singapore Private Limited (Reg. No. 201106386R). All insurance applications are subject to AIA's underwriting and acceptance. This is not a contract of insurance. You are advised to read the policy contract for the precise terms and conditions of the plan.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by Monetary Authority of Singapore.
The information is correct as at 19 November 2022.