AIA Elite Balanced Fund
The ILP Sub-Fund seeks long-term total return (combination of capital growth and income) with moderate risk by investing in a portfolio of equities and fixed income securities.
The ILP Sub-Fund's expected average direct and indirect exposure to equities will be approximately 60% over the long-term, however this exposure may vary from time to time. The other 40% will be invested in fixed income or money market instruments.
Manager of ILP fund
AIA Investment Management Private Limited
Annual management fee
1.25% p.a. of Net Asset Value
Source of fund
Cash and SRS
The ILP Sub-Fund is a fund of funds and will primarily invest into the Underlying Funds that resides under AIA Investment Funds.
Name of Underlying Funds under AIA Investment Funds:
- AIA Investment Funds - AIA Global Quality Growth Fund
- AIA Investment Funds - AIA New Multinationals Fund
- AIA Investment Funds - AIA Diversified Fixed Income Fund
- AIA Investment Funds - AIA Global Multi-Factor Equity Fund
- AIA Investment Funds - AIA Asia (ex Japan) Equity Fund
- AIA Investment Funds - AIA Greater China Equity Fund
- AIA Investment Funds - AIA India Equity Fund
- AIA Investment Funds - AIA Global Select Equity Fund
The list of Underlying Funds under AIA Investment Funds is for reference only and is not intended to be exhaustive.
60% MSCI World Total Net Return Index & 40% Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate Corporate Total Return Index
Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance of the ILP Funds is not necessarily indicative to its future performance. The performance of the ILP funds are not guaranteed and the value of the units in the ILP funds and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. All fund prices shown here are indicative only and are subject to change without prior notice. Performance of the ILP funds are calculated in SGD on a bid to bid basis with any income or dividends reinvested, but excluding such fees and/or charges which may be payable through deduction of premium or cancellation of units. AIA accepts no liability for any loss whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from any use of or reliance on the information provided herein.