- Benefits for you
- Related articles
- Find the right plan
- Similar products
Benefits for you
Enhance your coverage with AIA Max VitalHealth
AIA Max VitalHealth is an optional add-on that enhances your AIA HealthShield Gold Max to help keep your out-of-pocket expenses to the minimum. If you are treated at any of our AQHP specialists or in public/restructured hospital, or if pre-authorisation is activated for treatments at non-AQHP, we will make sure that your cash outlay is capped at S$3,000/ S$6,000 (for AIA Max VitalHealth A Value) per policy year.
AIA Max VitalHealth provides these benefits:
- Coverage for deductible and/or co-insurance, subject to co-payment
- Immediate family members' accommodation benefit
- Post-hospitalisation home nursing benefit
- Post-hospitalisation alternative medicine for cancer and stroke benefit
Additional benefits for AIA Max VitalHealth A plan
- First-in-market early detection screening benefit from age 40 onwards
- Enjoy zero-deductible (Deductible Waiver Pass benefit) on your private hospital claim during the first policy year where such claim occurs, regardless of the doctor you consult. Read more
- Home Palliative benefit for terminal cancer
- Optional add-on: Emergency and Outpatient Care Booster
Better Choice, Better Health
Make the choice towards better health than before with AIA Vitality, one of the most comprehensive wellness programmes in Singapore. Through a wide spectrum of tools and benefits that target different aspects of your health, AIA Vitality supports you to make positive behavioural changes that improve your overall wellness. As an AIA Vitality member, you will enjoy upfront premium discount on your first year's premium for the plan and eligible riders. As you get healthier and improve your AIA Vitality status, you will enjoy greater discounts of up to 15% – which means lower costs on your coverage! So the higher your AIA Vitality status, the more you save!
Please click here for further details.
Are you a public service officer, employee of an AIA nominated company or a foreigner living in Singapore?
Check out the following AIA HealthShield Gold Max plan for one that is suitable for you.