- Benefits for you
- Similar products
Benefits for you
Better Choice, Better Health
Make the choice towards better health than before with AIA Vitality, one of the most comprehensive wellness programmes in Singapore. Through a wide spectrum of tools and benefits that target different aspects of your health, AIA Vitality supports you to make positive behavioural changes that improve your overall wellness.
As an AIA Vitality member, you will enjoy up to an additional 25% coverage (known as PowerUp Dollar) on top of your basic coverage amount from policy inception without paying any extra premiums. As you improve your AIA Vitality status, you will receive even more PowerUp Dollar – which means more coverage for you without any additional costs! Plus, get up to 15% discount on premiums of eligible riders as you boost your AIA Vitality status. So, the higher your AIA Vitality status, the more you can save!
Please click here for further details.
Do you want additional peace of mind?
Enhance your AIA Guaranteed Protect Plus (III) plan with critical illness coverage to suit both your individual and family's protection needs.
Supplement your protection with critical illness add-ons that provide enhanced financial assistance when a critical illness strikes.
Early Critical Protector Life (III) – Covers 150 multi-stage critical illnesses and 15 special conditions such as osteoporosis and diabetic complications.
Critical Protector Life (III) – Covers 73 major stage critical illnesses.
Navigate through life's commitments and unexpected challenges with confidence
More ways to keep you protected
Get in Touch
Terms & conditions
- The coverage for death and total and permanent disability will cease at age 100 and age 70 respectively.
- Bonuses are non-guaranteed and will depend on the experience of AIA's participating fund. However, the annual bonuses once declared and credited to your policy will form part of the guaranteed benefits.
- Defer payment of premium refers to Premium Pass Option, which can only be exercised once after the 3rd policy year in the event of Involuntary Retrenchment, provided that the policy is in force and premiums have been fully paid for the first 3 years.
- Encash for payouts refers to Income Drawdown Facility, which can only be utilised once after the multiplier cut-off age of 65/75 or end of premium term (whichever is later) but before age 85.
- Flexibility to get more coverage can only be exercised once and will cease at age 55. All existing exclusions will apply to the new policy.
- PowerUp Dollar and Premium Discount may increase or decrease depending on the insured's AIA Vitality status as at 45 days before each policy anniversary. Premium discount on eligible riders is only applicable to premiums based on a standard life. It is not applicable to any extra premiums due to loading. Discount applicable from the second policy year onwards will depend on the AIA Vitality status attained. The discount is capped at 15%.
- Coverage for Special Conditions (1 claim per condition only, up to total 5 claims per policy) will cease at age 85. The payout is either an additional 20% of coverage amount or $25,000, whichever is lower.
- Refer to the respective Early Critical Protector Life (III), Critical Protector Life (III), Critical Protector Waiver of Premium (II) and Early Critical Protector Waiver of Premium (II) product summaries for the list of covered critical illnesses, special conditions, and other details including definitions and applicable exclusions. The Premium Waiver Riders that can be added will depend on the Critical Illness Riders in your plan.
These insurance plans are underwritten by AIA Singapore Private Limited (Reg. No. 201106386R) ("AIA"). All insurance applications are subject to AIA's underwriting and acceptance. This is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of these plans, including exclusions whereby the benefits under these plans may not be paid out, are specified in the policy contracts. You are advised to read the policy contracts.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. You should consider carefully before terminating the policy or switching to a new one as there may be disadvantages in doing so. The new policy may cost more or have fewer benefits at the same cost. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
The information is correct as at 30 January 2023.