As a leader of products engineered for life on the outside, Garmin delivers innovative GPS technology across industry segments, including automotive, aviation, marine, and outdoor recreation and fitness. Garmin's suite of fitness devices are invaluable for your active life, and help you achieve your fitness goals by tracking your workouts and heart rate to earn your AIA Vitality points daily.
What is this about?
- What will I get?
- What can I track?
- How do I link my device?
- Terms and conditions
What will I get?
- Enjoy 25% discount on selected Garmin devices.
- Earn up to 100 AIA Vitality points a day when you track your workout using Garmin.
What can I track?
You can track your heart rate, speed, steps and sleep with your Garmin device.
Up to 100 points
Up to 100 points
Up to 50 points
How many points can I earn?
|Fitness Activity||Vitality Points|
|Steps Taken (per day)|
|>= 10,000||50 Points|
|Heart Rate Data|
|At least 30 minutes at an average heart rate > 60% of age related maximum heart rate||50 Points|
|At least 60 minutes at an average heart rate > 60% of age related maximum heart rate||100 Points|
|At least 30 minutes at an average heart rate > 70% of age related maximum heart rate||100 Points|
|At least 30 minutes at a minimum average speed of 4km/hr||50 Points|
|At least 30 minutes at a minimum average speed of 7.2km/hr||100 Points|
|At least 60 minutes at a minimum average speed of 4km/hr||100 Points|
How do I link my device?
Terms and conditions
- This benefit is exclusive to AIA Vitality members only. All merchandise purchased is meant for AIA Vitality members' personal use. Resale is strictly prohibited.
- If we detect any unusual, irregular, suspicious, fraudulent or unauthorised use of the benefit, we reserve our right to terminate, suspend or deactivate the AIA Vitality member's participation in AIA Vitality.
- Local postage and handling fees apply to online orders.
- Note that you will only earn AIA Vitality points for one physical activity a day, and there is a limit of 15,000 AIA Vitality points you can earn per membership year, which applies to all physical activities.
|Fitness Devices/ Apps||Heart Rate
(For devices with heart rate monitor)
|Fitbit App (iOS and Android)||N||Y||Y||N|
|Fitbit Device* (via Fitbit App on iOS and Android)||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Garmin App (iOS and Android)||N||Y||Y||N|
|Garmin Device* (via Garmin App on IOS and Android)||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Polar App (iOS and Android)||N||Y||Y||N|
|Polar Device* (via Polar App on IOS and Android)||Y||Y||Y||N|
|Health App (IOS)||N||N||Y||N|
|Apple Watch (via Health App on iOS)||Y||N||Y||N|
|Samsung Devices (via Samsung Health)||Y||N||Y||N|
*Please refer to the device specifications for the fitness data (such as heart rate, speed, steps and sleep) that it can track.
AIA Vitality does not accept fitness data from other third-party devices linked to the above fitness apps or devices. AIA Vitality does not accept or award points for manual input of fitness data.