Protect your loved ones’ future from life’s uncertainties
1 Consultation fees covered by AIA Singapore exclude medication and treatment costs.
2 Consultation fees exclude medication and treatment costs, which would be borne by customers.
3 Singapore Resident population in 2019: https://www.singstat.gov.sg/modules/infographics/population
4 Source: ‘Managing the cost of health insurance in Singapore’ report by the Health Insurance Task Force, Singapore. https://www.lia.org.sg/media/1521/managingsingaporehealthinsurancecost_hitf_20161013.pdf
5 Subject to hospital’s policies.
6 Singapore’s healthcare cost inflation: Mercer Report: https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/singapore-2018-healthcare-cost-inflation-hits-10-10-times-the-economic-inflation
7 Singapore’s inflation rate from 1984 to 2024: https://www.statista.com/statistics/379423/inflation-rate-in-singapore/
8 Survey of over 800 people in Singapore including both AIA and non-AIA policyholders.
9 Closer to date, please refer to this link for more details: https://www.aia.com.sg/en/our-products/medical-protection/aia-healthshield-gold-max.html
10 With the exception of specified common minor clinic procedures such as nasal endoscopy and mammotome biopsy.
11 Items or expenses that are not covered by the Certificate of Pre-authorisation will need to be borne by the patient. We shall pay eligible expenses incurred, subject to any Pro-ration Factor, deductible and/or co-insurance, any other benefit limits as stated in the benefit table, and terms and conditions of the policy contract.
12 100% of the eligible claims will be covered.
13 For customers with AIA HealthShield Gold Max A policy receiving care from a non-panel doctor, claims that are not pre-authorised may be subject to a pro-ration factor of 85%, which means that AIA would cover 85% of the eligible bill for the purpose of claim assessment, while the remaining 15% would be borne by the customer. To illustrate, if the bill is S$1,000, applying 85% pro-ration means that AIA would treat this as a S$850 bill for the purpose of claim assessment.
14 Policyholders are advised to review their respective policies when in doubt whether claims are covered.