- You may visit a Virgin Active club in Singapore of your choice and present your AIA Vitality Membership Card/eCard to Virgin Active staff for verification. You will be required to complete the Virgin Active membership application process.
- To enjoy the exclusive discounted rate at Virgin Active, you will need to sign up for a 12-month membership and make your fortnightly membership payments directly to Virgin Active.
- Your Virgin Active membership will have an Initial Commitment Period of 12 months and thereafter will be renewed fortnightly unless you terminate the membership with Virgin Active.
- Should you not renew your AIA Vitality membership, and you are within the 12-month membership period, you will be liable for the early cancellation fee. Alternatively, you may continue your Virgin Active membership under the prevailing retail rate.
For existing Virgin Active members:
- If you have an existing Virgin Active membership, please approach Virgin Active to discuss whether you are eligible for conversion to the AIA Vitality membership rate.
- You may, however, earn AIA Vitality points under your existing Virgin Active membership even if you are not eligible for the discounted membership rate.
- To start earning AIA Vitality points, simply provide Virgin Active with your AIA Vitality membership details. You will start to earn AIA Vitality points seven (7) days after registering your existing membership agreement with Virgin Active.
Earning AIA Vitality points:
- You must have your Virgin Active membership card scanned each time you visit the club.
- You will earn 100 AIA Vitality points a day for workout session at Virgin Active.
- You will only earn AIA Vitality points for one physical activity a day, which includes gym/yoga session, walking, running and any other activities that can be tracked with fitness devices.
- If you exercise more than once a day, we will record only the activity that awards you the most points.
- AIA Vitality points may take up to seven (7) days to be reflected on your AIA Vitality points statement.