- Should you have any queries, please email email@example.com or call 9863 5476 / 8339 8743.
- Royal Caribbean's Office Operating Hours: 9.30am – 6pm on Mondays to Fridays.
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Please note that the AIA Vitality status based travel benefit is subject to a limit of one (1) flight benefit with either Emirates or Singapore Airlines and one (1) cruise benefit with Royal Caribbean International per membership year.
- The cruise must originate from Singapore in order to qualify for the discounts.
- Remember to provide the sales executive with your AIA Vitality Membership Card/eCard. The sales executive will verify your eligibility and derive your discount amount according to your AIA Vitality status.
- This discount does not apply to any taxes, gratuities, NCCFs (Non-Commissionable Cruise Fares), insurance and any other incidental charges that apply to all customers from time to time. Royal Caribbean International's usual modification and cancellation charges will apply if you modify or cancel your booking and no discounts will be applicable to such charges. Terms and conditions apply.
- The discount is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, offers, vouchers and/or coupons.
- The discount is based on double occupancy for a minimum of two travellers. The main traveller will receive a discount based on his/her AIA Vitality status and the second traveller will receive the Bronze status discount. The second traveller does not have to be an AIA Vitality member.
- If more than two travellers who are AIA Vitality members are travelling and each member wants to use the discount according to his/her AIA Vitality status, the booking will need to be done separately.
- If you choose to travel alone, you will have to pay the normal cruise fare, plus a single supplement charge of 100% of the normal cruise fare, less your AIA Vitality status discount.
- Bookings may not be cancelled and rebooked for the same trip and travellers.
- The discount does not apply to any changes to your booking.
Royal Caribbean International is known for driving innovation at sea and has continuously redefined cruise vacationing since its launch in 1969. Each successive class of ships is an architectural marvel and pushes the envelope of what is possible on a cruise ship. Onboard, the global cruise line has debuted countless industry "firsts" – such as rock climbing, ice skating and surfing at sea – to capture the imagination of families and adventurous vacationers alike. Throughout, guests sail on exciting itineraries to some of the world's most popular destinations and enjoy Royal Caribbean's friendly and engaging service