- An eligible AIA Vitality Member must walk ("clock") a minimum of 10,000 steps daily during a Qualifying Period to qualify for entry into the weekly Lucky Draw corresponding to the same Qualifying Period. Only steps clocked using the AIA Vitality synced fitness devices or free apps (https://lv.aiavitality.com.sg/lv-aia-sg/wellnesstools/fitnessdevices) are eligible for this Contest. Points achieved by heart rate, calories burn, speed, gym visits will not be eligible for this Contest.
- One Lucky Draw winner each will be chosen by random draw at the end of the Qualifying Period for each weekly Lucky Draw. The winner of each weekly Lucky Draw will be announced on AIA Singapore Facebook Page on the first Friday following such draw. For example, the Lucky Draw Winner for Week 1 will be announced on the Friday in Week 2.
- Each weekly Lucky Draw winner will receive an Apple Watch.
- Each person is entitled to win only one Apple Watch Series 3 (worth S$498) in the Contest, regardless of how many times his/her name may be picked during the Contest period. For the avoidance of doubt, winners of the weekly Lucky Draw may still be eligible for participation in the Bonus Cash Draw.
- Applicable phone, Internet, postal or any other charges may apply, and each Eligible AIA Vitality Member shall be responsible for such costs and expenses he/she incurs.
- The winners will be notified on the redemption of prizes via Facebook and/or at the email provided upon application of AIA Vitality memberships.
- The selection of the winners will be solely at the discretion of AIA Singapore.
- By clocking a minimum of 10,000 steps daily during a Qualifying Period, an eligible AIA Vitality Member shall be deemed to be entering and taking part in the Contest and, unless notice is given otherwise to AIA Singapore at email@example.com by 20 January, agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and the prevailing Facebook terms and conditions of use, all of which may be amended from time to time.
- AIA Singapore's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about AIA Singapore's decision
BONUS CASH DRAW
- An eligible AIA Vitality Member who clocks a minimum of 10,000 steps daily for the entire duration of the Contest period will additionally qualify for entry into a Bonus Cash Draw at the The Music Run™ on 21 April 2018 or other event as AIA may specify.
- Three Bonus Cash Draw finalists will be chosen by random draw at the end of the Contest period and the results will be announced on AIA Singapore Facebook Page by 15 April 2018.
- Each Bonus Cash Draw finalist will receive an invite to The Music Run™ to win up to S$10,000.00 (the "Bonus Cash"). Bonus Cash Draw finalists must attend The Music Run™ on 21 April 2018 or other event as AIA may specify in order to participate in the Bonus Cash Draw and to win the Bonus Cash. AIA reserves the right to pick another finalist if any finalist is not able to attend.
PRIZES AND WINNERS LIST
- The winners of the Contest will be announced on AIA Singapore Facebook page. The winner will be notified via the email provided upon application of AIA Vitality membership regarding details on prize collection. AIA Singapore reserves the right to deal with all prizes unclaimed within the time stipulated in the prize notification private message, in any manner deemed fit.
- All personal information collected in connection with the Contest will be subject to the AIA Personal Data Policy (Singapore).
- In the event that any winner is disqualified from the Contest, AIA Singapore at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement winner should be selected. In this event, any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Prizes are non-transferable unless stated otherwise and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability. AIA Singapore is not obliged to replace any damaged, lost or defaced prizes. Value of the prizes may vary; AIA Singapore reserves the right to replace any prize with items of similar value without prior notice. AIA Singapore reserves the right to end the Contest or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. All prizes will be awarded on an "as is" basis, and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed. AIA Singapore does not guarantee nor bear liability regarding the quality, performance, technical specifications, conditions or safety of the prizes.
- AIA Singapore's decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the Contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding AIA Singapore's decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
OWNERSHIP AND RIGHTS
- By participating in the Contest, each participant hereby agrees and authorizes AIA Singapore, to use at its discretion, without further compensation, fee, charge or other remuneration to him/her, and to disclose his/her name, addresses, personal details, photographs, videotapes or any likeness of him/her for packaging, promotional, advertising, marketing and/or publicity purposes (where not prohibited by written law), and to use statements or any creative content made by or attributed to him/her as winners of this Contest (if applicable), and any rights in connection therewith.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By entering this Contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless AIA Singapore and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities or for (i) any printing or typographical errors in any materials or communication associated with the Contest (ii) any technical malfunction and/or problem with the prizes and (iii) any use of the prizes.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of AIA Singapore by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to:
(i) the Contest, (ii) property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same. AIA Singapore makes no representation or warranty on the merchantability or fitness for purpose of the prize.
- AIA Singapore assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in the transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries; or alteration of entries. AIA Singapore is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any steps walked to be clocked on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Contest.
- AIA Singapore reserves the right to disqualify any eligible AIA Vitality Member that it deems to be inappropriate or unsuitable or detrimental to the AIA brand (not just in terms of vulgarity).
- THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this Contest are hereby excluded and any participant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply. AIA Singapore reserves the right to disqualify an otherwise eligible AIA Vitality Member from winning a prize and/or substitute another person as the winner in the event that AIA Singapore in its absolute discretion determines that the information relating to the steps clocked were irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or fraudulent.
- By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees if he/she wins, that AIA Singapore may use the winning submission and his/her name, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). All applicable taxes, fees and surcharges and/or foreign duties on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- AIA Singapore reserves the right to verify the identity of the participant (including a participant's email address), AIA Singapore reserves the right to remove any posts or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language or comments that may be deemed as an attack on AIA Singapore or the Contest. By participating in this Contest to these Terms and Conditions, each participant warrants that he/she will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
- Failure by AIA Singapore to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of AIA Singapore that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, AIA Singapore reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
- All selected winners will be required to furnish their personal information for identification purposes, for administering this Contest and to comply with regulatory requirements. By furnishing their personal data, selected winners agree that such data may be accessed, stored or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by AIA Singapore, and may be transmitted across jurisdictional borders for storage and processing by AIA Singapore, its affiliated entities or its service providers. All participants by furnishing their personal data agree that AIA Singapore may share their personal data with its affiliated companies and service providers for the purposes stated above.
- All personal data furnished by participants and collected in connection with this Contest will be subject to AIA Singapore's Personal Data Policy which is available at AIA Singapore's website.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular those relating to the Contest prizes, are the property of their respective owners. The trademark, logo, graphic symbols of AIA Singapore and its affiliates are the intellectual property of AIA Company Limited, and contractors are not affiliated with such owners and their relevant affiliates. AIA Singapore is not providing any endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
- Each participant of this Contest grants Facebook a complete release from any liability and exempts AIA Singapore from any liability arising from any act, omission or default in connection with the use and operation of the operating platforms for Facebook over which AIA Singapore has no control. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and all participants are providing information to AIA Singapore and not to Facebook.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Contest and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each participant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.