Premium Payment Channels
What are the premium payment methods available to AIA Policyholders?
The available premium payment methods are as follows:
By Cash or NETS
At AIA Customer Service Centre
- Policyholders may pay by cash or NETS personally at the AIA Customer Service Centre located at 1 Finlayson Green, #01-00, Singapore 049246. Our office hours are from 8.45am to 5.30pm, Mondays to Fridays (excluding Public Holidays).
- Payment via cash, cheque or bank draft in SGD, USD and AUD are accepted.
- Please do not send cash through the mail.
At Singpost branches or Self-service Automated Machines (SAMs)
- Policyholders can pay the premiums for S$ policies by cash, cash card or NETS at any Singpost branches. Please bring along the Renewal Notice when making payments.
- Policyholders can also pay the premiums for S$ policies by NETS at any SAM. Policyholders need to key in the policy number when making payment.
- Singpost will issue the receipts directly to policyholders for all payments made at Singpost branches and SAMs.
- Singpost branches and SAMs accept only payment in S$ for S$ policies.
- Payment at any Singpost branches and SAM should be made before the expiry of the grace period.
By Cheque Or Bank Draft
- Cheques or bank drafts should be crossed and made payable to AIA Singapore Private Limited.
- Please write the policy number on the back of the cheque and send it together with the Renewal Notice in the Business Reply Envelope.
- Please do not staple the cheque to the Premium Notice.
- Please do not issue post-dated cheques.
- Policyholders may sign up for automatic payment from his bank account through GIRO. It is a convenient way to pay the premium.
- Policyholders who are POSB/DBS account holders, you may apply for GIRO at any AXS Kiosk. For other banks, please call AIA Customer Care Hotline at 1800 248 8000 to request for a GIRO form.
By Internet Banking
- Policyholders may pay the premium via Internet Banking if he has signed up for the Internet Banking service with any of the following banks. Any queries should be directed to the bank concerned.
|Standard Chartered Bank||www.standardchartered.com.sg|
- Policyholders may sign up for electronic payment via www.vpost.com.sg. This method offers policyholders the flexibility of choosing when he wants to pay the premium. Deduction from the policyholder's bank account will be effected when vPOST receives his payment instruction.
- vPOST only accepts payment in S$ for S$ policies.
By Telegraphic Transfer
- If policyholders need to make payment when overseas, he may arrange with a bank to pay the premium via telegraphic transfer to the following bank account in favour of AIA Singapore Private Limited. The policy number must be indicated in his/her instruction to the bank.
- The information to be provided by the policyholder to the bank is as follows:
a) For S$ policy: Beneficiary bank name: Citibank Singapore Beneficiary bank code (Swift code): CITISGSG Beneficiary's name: AIA Singapore Private Limited Beneficiary's account number: 0010005019 Payment details: Policy Number: ______________ b) For US$ policy: Beneficiary bank name: Citibank Singapore Beneficiary bank code (Swift code): CITISGSG Beneficiary's name: AIA Singapore Private Limited Beneficiary's account number: 0010005086 Intermediary bank name: Citibank New York Intermediary bank code (Swift code): CITIUS33 Payment details: Policy Number: ______________ c) For A$ policy: Beneficiary bank name: Citibank Singapore Beneficiary bank code (Swift code): CITISGSG Beneficiary's name: AIA Singapore Private Limited Beneficiary's account number: 0010005078 Payment details: Policy Number: ______________